There are three distinct phases of application for the Muscletrac.
Phase 1: Pre-Training/Competition
The Muscletrac can be used before training to:
- Quickly warm the muscles and fascia without expending energy
- Enhance muscle tissue elasticity for maximal power output
- Provide stimulation to the muscles for increased neural activation
Phase 2: Post-Training/Competition
After training and competition, the Muscletrac accelerates your recovery:
- Aides in muscle recovery and growth by enhancing nutrient delivery
- Flushes the muscles with nutrient and oxygen rich blood
- Improves tissue compliance reducing the risk of soft tissue injury
- Removes metabolic waste products from training and competition
- Reduces levels and frequency of muscle soreness
- Promotes “clean” muscles, absent of trigger points and fibrous cross links
- Provides superficial to deep penetration and stretching of the muscle tissue and fascia.
Phase 3: Regeneration Sessions
Use the Muscletrac regularly during your recovery and regeneration sessions to:
- Ensure the optimal function of your muscle tissue
- Improve and help maintain muscle and fascia pliability and flexibility
- Address dense or non compliant muscle tissue
- Identify and treat areas with trigger points and fibrous cross links.
- Accelerate tissue healing