- The Muscletrac was developed by Sports Physician, Dr. David J. Fitzmaurice, with over 30 years experience treating Olympic, Hall-of-Fame, Professional, College and Amateur athletes across sports.
- The Muscletrac is used and preferred by top physicians, therapists, trainers and coaches for promoting muscle regeneration and treating myofascial restrictions.
- The unique design of the Muscletrac wheels allows for superficial and deep penetration and stretching of the fascia and muscle tissue. This two-part action improves tissue elasticity and pliability for optimal muscle performance and force generation.
- The Muscletrac allows quick scanning of the entire body to identify and eliminate muscular and fascial restrictions such as muscle tightness, trigger points and adhesions-which improves tissue compliance, reduces the risk of injury and improves biomechanics.
- Effective for addressing common issues such as IT Band Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Calf, Lower Back, Hamstring Tightness and other issues.
- Allows targeted self-myofascial release-users can hold a wheel and apply sustained pressure to release dense tissues.
- The treads on the wheels provide neural stimulation for pre-training/competition applications.
- The Muscletrac enhances pre-training warm-up and post-training recovery by creating a dramatic hyperemic response increasing blood flow, enhancing oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscle tissue while encouraging lactic acid removal.
- The handles are ergonomically designed for maximal comfort of the user.
- The Muscletrac is compact and portable, accommodating the traveling athlete.
Remember, a healthy muscle is a “clean muscle” that:
- Has good elasticity – with the ability to rapidly lengthen and quickly return to its original length
- Has no areas of soreness or tightness that reflect areas of tissue compensation (trigger points, interfiber cross-links, adhesions)
- Has a good blood supply for oxygen and nutrient delivery
- Has good lymphatic drainage to efficiently disperse waste products from muscle metabolism
The Muscletrac can raise the bar on muscle performance by:
- Quickly and efficiently locating and eliminating areas of muscle tightness, soreness, trigger points and restrictive lesions in the muscles and fascia
- Provides superficial to deep penetration and stretching of the muscle and fascia to increase elasticity and flexibility of the myofascial complex
- Penetrates the muscles and fascia which “opens” up the tissue creating a dramatic hyperemic effect increasing circulation, oxygenation, and nutrient delivery to aid in recovery.
When used regularly, the Muscletrac will become your personal muscle management system by accelerating your muscle recovery and preparing your muscles for maximal output during competition